Monday, May 20, 2013

Round 2 Day 8

Well this is the beginning of the second week. Got on the scales this morning as I won't be able to do official weigh in this week as I will be O/Seas and I don't think Regan has scales in his unit in Bangkok. My weight this morning was 81.9kg very happy with this. Shows that eating clean works as well.

No gym again this morning.  Will go out this afternoon and have a run after all my jobs are done.

Breakfast this morning was my favorite 12wbt breakfast boiled egg with gluten free vegemite toast. Don't know the calorie content of the gluten free bread I'm eating but it can't be much more than other bread.

Lunch was a Weight Watchers meal and dinner was out I had a small roast at the club. 

Tomorrow we fly to Bangkok.  Only my second time out of the country.  We are all packed...

Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment