Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wow Time fly doesn't it? 5 days since my last post and 2 more preseason tasks open. Kitchen Makeover was on Thursday, I didn't have to do too much for this as I have been following a reasonablly good eating plan for the last couple of years. So there wasn't any junk food in my house except for Steve's Potato chips, he's going to get rid of these as well and only have them in the house on Mondy's when I'm not home.

Preseason Task 7 Diarize and Organise, Got out my diary and started to put in Red Flag events, not too many in the next 12 weeks, Some things just pop up though, a very good friend rang me the other day to say she would like to get together with me in the coming months so this could be a red flag, as this would be a trip to the Gold Coast to see her and another old school chum who has had to start chemo again as her cancer is back with a vengeance. Will see what happens about this...

I exercise best in the morning and been doing just that for the last 3 weeks since preseason opened, staying on track pretty well. This is how my week will shape up.

Sunday - Fitness

Monday - Tone (one of Michelle's DVDs)

Tuesday - Fitness (now this is the day I'm going to do my Super Saturday as this is my Saturday) going to try and burn 1000cals

Wednesday - Yoga class also bulk cooking day as this is my Sunday

Thursday - Fitness

Friday - Tone

Saturday - Rest Day, (this is my rest day because I go to dietitian every fortnight at 6.15am, then I go to the Farmers Market at 6.30am to do weekly fruit and vegetable shop and then to work, 9am-5pm, and some times I even work 6.00pm-9.30pm at a playcentre so I just cannot possible fit exercise in.

This is what you have to do when you work in retail and work Saturday and Sundays.

The exercise is still going great my fitness has really improved, I'm even trying to do a little running my knees are a little niggly at the moment but I will just do it gradually I haven't exercised regularly for at least the last 8 years but this time I'm quite determined to do it.

Bring on Thursday when week one is released I'm so looking forward to it.

In the last 3 weeks, I have got rid of 4 kgs and 20cm so I'm happy with the progress so far, and I'm really pumped...

Tracie


No comments:

Post a Comment