Friday, October 21, 2011

My how time flies, we are almost up to week 7, things have been going real well, have lost 10.7kg in total I'm very happy with that. This week was a little low on the weight loss scale, but I am a bit hormonal so this may account for the small loss, it was still a loss. I have been eating very clean, this week the exercise was a bit light on as my left knee is just a bit tender so I gave myself a couple of light days, I should be able to get back on track on Sunday. Tomorrow is my rest day as it is the busiest day of my week and I just can't fit exercise in.

Tracie

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Over 10kg in 7 weeks is fantastic! I started my fitness program last Monday and have been going well too in the diet (healthy eating) department. I cannot recall having anything processed or packaged to eat and I feel quite good tummy wise. Onwards!


    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so well Tracie keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete