Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Can you believe I have made 87.5 kg. I don't know why but this number has made me so happy. maybe because I have been so stagnant for the last couple of weeks. I'm really loving this program and I'm going to do it again next round. The motivation you recieve on the forums is just fantastic. The videos from Mish are fantantic too. I bought my first pair of size 16 shorts off the shelf in Target the other day, and I have dropped one bra size.

Just had to shout it too the world..

Tracie

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Tracie! I have been wondering how things were going. I bet you are thrilled. I haven been going okay - I have a weigh in today and would hope to have lost another 1kg to bring to total - 3kgs! Here's hoping! I am finding the exercises tedious and I ache so much afterwards but I will keep it up for the 7 week program to help the lady who is doing it out.
    Keep up the good work - do you have any recipes or tips to share?

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete